Customer Service Representative
JOIN THE KHONGBOON Family
At Khongboon, we strive for the ultimate customer satisfaction by employing an exceptional team of people, who truly "live" our brand. Our staff demonstrates a combination of drive, skill, commitment, and passion for our business that is shared with all the women and enthusiasts we serve worldwide. We have celebrities such as Rihanna, Demi Lovato among many others loving the product.
Who are you?
You are excited about joining a small team and want to be a part of a fast-growing fashion company and grow it with us to a worldwide business. You are a team player who is self-motivated with a high degree of drive and willing to take on responsibility. For you, working in a fast tempo and environment where things get done is a must.
Adaptive, flexible, and multi-tasking is in your nature. You’re patient, excited to help customers, and passionately communicative.
You can put yourself in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you and you’re always up for new challenges. You’re confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Your Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via email, live chat, mail or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
Customer Service Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- 3+ years’ of experience in a customer service-related role
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices in general
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Interest and previous knowledge and working environment experience within eCommerce/fashion space is a BIG plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred (not required)
- Willingness to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Got what it takes?
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short personal intro.