OUR PRODUCTS /GENERAL
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
If you have a sizing question or need immediate assistance, please click the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner to chat live with a customer service representative. Live Chat is available M-L 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM ICT
I HAVE RECEIVED AN REVIEW E-MAIL OFFER AFTER I PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT, HOW CAN I LEAVE A REVIEW?
It is super easy!
Please just click the link in the e-mail and you will be directed to the review widget. Once the review is submitted, you will receive 20%OFF on your next purchase.
Please note that if you are also a member of our Loyalty Points Club (KHONGBOON POINTS), you will also receive 1500 extra points + the 20%OFF!
You can sign up for our Loyalty Program here. And the best part is, it is entirely free! Share your review and collect points today.
I AM AN INFLUENCER AND WOULD LOVE TO COLLABORATE WITH YOU, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Yes! We work directly with the worlds leading influencer platform BRANDBASSADOR. Please sign-up with us here, and you will get access to a whole platform of opportunities working with us collecting points, cash, VIP status, and a lot (yes, A LOT) of freebies!
If any questions or proposals in addition, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
I HAVE A COLLABORATION PROPOSAL. WHO CAN I CONTACT?
If you have an exclusive partnership proposal or opportunity for us, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I AM CONTACTING YOU BEHALF OF A MAGAZINE/PR OPPORTUNITY, WHO CAN I CONTACT?
If you have an exclusive partnership proposal, PR opportunity, or media inquiry, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are always excited about new opportunities.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY ITEMS?
If you look after your Khongboon products, it will look after you. All specific care instructions can be found on the garment themselves or the product pages under care and fabric. To ensure tip-top condition, do not tumble dry any of your products and instead, hang to dry.
A few extra tips below.
- Dry in shade
- Hand wash separately with cold water and light detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not leave rolled-up wet
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces and sharp objects as they may pull the fabric
- Wash bikini immediately after using in pools that may contain high amounts of chlorine
- Always wash on cold. Set your washing machine (or faucet if you are hand washing) to cold whenever you're giving your leggings a clean. The cold water helps preserve the shape and stretch of your go-to workout pants.
- Use a gentle detergent. Choose a washing detergent that's gentle on your apparel. Some detergents are abrasive and can damage activewear to the point that it does not perform the way it's supposed to! Opt for a sports-friendly or fragrance free soap if you can.
- Hang dry. Dryers are tough on clothes and can damage the individual fibers of your leggings. Plus, by hanging dry you avoid holes and tears!
- Wash after you wear. The more you wear your activewear, the more sweat and body oils accumulate. Try to wash your leggings after 1-2 wears and if you can't get them into the wash right away, let the sweat dry before throwing them in the hamper to prevent mold or bacteria.
- Skip the fabric softener. Fabric softener can degrade the sweat-wicking properties of your activewear. If you forget, just give your leggings an extra wash!
- Use a mesh laundry bag. We're obsessed with cute details like strappy sports bras and leggings with cut-outs. Keep everything intact and untangled by washing your activewear in a mesh laundry bag!
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Purchasing online can sometimes be confusing, especially when it comes to Swimwear and Activewear.
Please check out our Size Guide should you be unsure of your size. Alternatively, please contact us via live chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help!
WHAT IF YOU'RE OUT OF MY SIZE?
If the size you are looking for is out of stock, please contact email@example.com, and we may be able to locate one for you. If we do not have your size available, we will do our best to recommend a similar alternative.
WHAT FABRIC DO YOU USE FOR YOUR SWIMSUITS?
Khongboon bikinis are made with the highest quality fabric. Most, if not all, of our suits, are made with 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex are weft-knitted and digital prints.
This unique mix combines the properties of both materials to create a velvety, silk-like fabric that caresses and protects your body the way it should be while you're out basking under the radiant sun. Our suits will make you feel what a cozy hug is really like. If you choose to purchase our swimsuits, expect that they will be:
- Lightweight, so you can bring even more suits to the beach
- Fast-drying and sweat-wicking
- Abrasion and wrinkle-resistant
- Easy to wash
- Retains its form over time due to spandex elasticity
- Stretchy and ready to fit all your goodiness
- Soft, yet durable and supple made to last
WHAT FABRIC DO YOU USE FOR YOUR ACTIVEWEAR?
Khongboon Activewear is made with the highest quality fabrics. Some constructed uniquely for you and some imported from Italy. Most, if not all, of our suits, are made with 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex and trust us, we have made sure they are squat proof to the max!
This unique mix combines and creates maximum support and flattering effect to all leggings and tops. If you choose to purchase our activewear, please know that we guarantee the following:
- Soft, yet durable and supple made to last
- Moisture Wicking & Breathable
- Shrink & Fade Resistant
- 4-Way stretch
WHAT DOES KHONGBOON MAKE THEIR CLOTHING FROM?
We are always on the mission to find and create the absolute bests fabric compositions for you.
Our swim and activewear fabrics are made by the most luxurious compositions and imported from Italy. We have fabric blends that stretch to fit your unique body shape. They move, and grooves as you do and each piece becomes a second skin you'll love to show off. Utilizing Free-Flow Fabric Technology that is durable and breathable; this fast-drying material keeps bodies cool, dry, and comfortable. It has a similar feel to bathing suit material.
For more information on fiber content on specific styles, please contact Customer Service and we let you know all the details!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RESTOCK?
Don't worry! Khongboon works around the clock to restock popular items when they are out of stock. You may opt to be notified via e-mail by clicking the pink 'NOTIFY ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK' button in the product description of the item.
As soon as the item is restocked, we will give you a heads up. Be fast, though, because other babes might put them in their carts quickly!
Tip: Act quickly when you find a style, size, or color you like! Some items are limited edition only. They may never be restocked again, and we can never guarantee an item will be restocked.
WHICH ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED A FINAL SALE?
All items with the tag 'SALE' are considered a FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or refunded. Additionally, items purchase with a discount of 20% or more from their original price is also considered FINAL SALES. This applies to orders which have discount or promo codes applied to them.